A massage treatment uses techniques to promote good health and relaxation. To tailor an individual treatment or series of treatments to your requirements, I need to find out about your health and lifestyle.
I offer all new clients a free 30-minute consultation for the following reasons:
- You may be unsure what the treatments that I offer entail or which would be most suitable for you, so I will discuss that with you
- To assess your needs (why you are considering a treatment) and your expectations (what you want to get out of it)
- To check whether there are any health problems that may prevent a treatment or require written permission from a GP to proceed (contra-indications)
- To find out whether there are any issues that would restrict a treatment (e.g. avoiding a wound)
- To learn about your lifestyle and any factors that may be affecting your well being
- To work out the most appropriate treatment for you or to refer you on if appropriate
- To agree a treatment plan (duration and frequency of treatments)
- To explain how you might feel after a treatment
- To allow you to get to know me and feel happy about having a treatment
- To make you aware of how I handle personal data.
Following the consultation I hope that you will feel informed, confident and relaxed about the process.
If you would like to book a free consultation, call me on 07528 708 650 or contact me here.
All personal data handled by Rooke Holistic Therapies is done so in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.